According to the Washington Post, the Federal Reserve announced Wednesday that it would not raise interest rates this month.
- How many consecutive interest rate hikes over 15 months has the Federal Reserve made to curb inflation up to this point?
- What did the Tuesday inflation numbers show just a day prior to this announcement?
- How many jobs were added in May?
- What are the confluency of issues that make this economic situation a “real head-scratcher?”
- How do the interest rate hikes affect most Americans?