According to The New York Times, if you want higher education to cost less, then it should be cheaper to enroll. But in America – that’s not how we ROLL!
- Besides student loans, what other examples of complexity does author Ron Lieber present?
- What did the author list as the two administrative burdens for student loans?
- How does the government collect the money from student loans?
- What is the author proposing to simplify this system?
- Do you agree or disagree with the author?
Lieber, R. (2022). Why Aren’t Student Loans Simple? Because This Is America. The New York Times, Sep. 15 (Retrievable online at https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/03/your-money/student-loans-personal-finance.html)