According to the IndiaTimes.com, this is a sustainability concept on steroids!
- What is the concept behind this already profitable startup?
- How old is its founder and where is the startup located?
- Would you buy this product?
- If you were the accountant advising this company, what would be your main concerns?
- What is the company name?
Sharma, B. (2021). 23-Year-Old Indian’s Startup ‘Thaely’ Turns Plastic Waste Into Sneaker Shoes. IndiaTimes.com, Nov. 17 (Retrievable online at https://www.indiatimes.com/technology/news/thaely-plastic-waste-shoes-554397.html)