According to the New York Times, a contract dispute between Nabisco and its workers ended on Saturday, after protests and a strike that lasted several weeks.
- What is the name of the union that Nabisco workers belong to?
- Who owns Nabisco?
- What issues did unionized employees agree to?
- What changes will employees see in their pension plans?
- What amount of raises with the employees see and when do they start?
- What is the length of time for the new contract?
- What issues did the union raise on overtime?
Vigdor, N. (2021). Nabisco Workers End Weekslong Strike After Reaching New Contract. The New York Times, Sep. 19 (Retrievable online at https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/19/business/nabisco-union-strike.html)