Credit rating giant TransUnion is buying Neustar, an identity resolution company for $3.1 Billion in cash.
- When is the deal expected to close?
- How much is Neustar expected to generate in 2021?
- What is the strategic benefit of Neustar for TransUnion?
- Who owned Neustar going back to the 1990s and today?
- What part of Neustar will not be sold?
Spangler, T. (2021). TransUnion to Buy Consumer-Data Aggregator Neustar for $3.1 Billion in Cash. Variety, Sep. 13 (Retrievable online at https://variety.com/2021/biz/news/transunion-neustar-acquisition-1235063047/).
Cooper, R. (2021). Most of Neustar to be Sold in $3.1B deal. Washington Business Journal, Sep. 13 (Retrievable online at https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2021/09/13/most-of-neustar-to-be-sold-in-3-1b-deal.html).