While speaking with four former Theranos employees about the upcoming trial of embattled CEO Elizabeth Holmes, CNBC found the former employees want the trial to be over and still fear retribution.
- What was Micah Nies’ position at Theranos?
- Do the former employees think Holmes will be found guilty? Why?
- What red flags of the fraud were mentioned in the article?
- The trial is just coming to court. Why? When was Holmes actually charged?
- When does jury selection to start for the Elizabeth Holmes trial?
CNBC, August 27 (Retrievable at https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/former-theranos-employees-are-still-shaken-as-elizabeth-holmes-trial-looms.html)