According to the Washington Post, Donald Trump’s company will again try to sell the lease for the D.C. hotel.
- What event prevented an attempt to unload the property the first time?
- According to Trump disclosure forms, how much did the revenue for the hotel drop last year?
- What has been the average recent occupancy at the hotel?
- What price will be considered for selling the property?
- List at least one conflict of interest issue surrounding the D.C. hotel.
O’Connell, J. and Shana Jacobs. (2021). Trump’s company puts D.C. hotel lease up for sale, again. The Washington Post, June 1 (Retrievable online at https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/06/01/trump-dc-hotel-sale/)