According to the New York Times, Taboola, a company with catchy clickbait links, previously planned to merge with its chief rival. Now it plans to go public on its own.
- When do companies advertising through Taboola pay?
- What is the Taboola platform described as?
- What are the concerns that Taboola has in common with other advertisers?
- Where was Taboola started?
- What is Taboola hoping for by going public?
de la Merced, M. J. and L. Hsu. (2021) Taboola, Purveyor of Clickbait Ads, Will Go Public. The New York Times, Jan. 26 (Retrievable online at https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/25/business/media/taboola-public-spac.html)