According to the New York Times, sports leagues, large employers and colleges are turning to devices that could usher in more invasive forms of surveillance.
- What are the benefits of these devices?
- What are the costs of these devices?
- What fact in this article was the most interesting to you?
- How would you feel if you had to wear one of these devices?
- If you were an accountant for a large firm that required these devices, how would you account for them?
Singer, N. (2020) The Hot New Covid Tech Is Wearable and Constantly Tracks You. The New York Times, Nov. 15 (Retrievable online at https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/15/technology/virus-wearable-tracker-privacy.html)