According to the Washington Post, grocery workers across the country say morale is crushingly low as the pandemic wears on with no end in sight.
- Why do grocery workers feel a renewed sense of expendability?
- Why do grocery workers feel like this is a dead end job?
- What was different in March and April of this year?
- Are groceries required to report Covid-19 cases to local health departments?
- What generally happens if a grocery worker tests positive for Covid-19?
Bhattarai, A. (2020). Grocery workers say morale is at an all-time low: ‘They don’t even treat us like humans anymore’ The Washington Post, August 12 (Retrievable online at https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/08/12/grocery-workers-coronavirus/)