Nationwide, many stores are closing an hour earlier than regular closing times “to allow employees to clean and restock store shelves, as well as for their health and wellbeing.”
- Besides closing early, what are some stores doing?
- What is Dollar General encouraging their shoppers to do?
- What types of stores were primarily highlighted in this article?
- What is happening to other types of retailers, like clothing stores or shoe stores?
- What other types of changes are mentioned on the video?
Tyko, R. Dollar General cuts store hours, dedicates hour to senior shoppers during coronavirus pandemic. USA Today, March 17 (Retrievable online at https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/03/16/coronavirus-seniors-dollar-general-dedicates-hour-senior-shoppers/5065594002/)