The Polestar 1 is a 619-horsepower, high-performance, high-priced, gas-hybrid grand-touring car that’s the first vehicle from Volvo’s new stand-alone brand.
- Where is the Polestar 1 built?
- What company bought Volvo from Ford in 2009? Where is this parent company located?
- What is the exact sticker price of the Polestar 1?
- Why is the fact that the Polestar 1 is a coupe (two-door) unique?
- Based on the features, do you think that the car will ever become more affordable? Explain.
DeBord, M. (2019). The $157,000 Polestar 1 is a spectacular insight into what Volvo’s new brand can achieve. It’s also the best car China has ever built. Businessinsider.com, Dec. 2 (Retrievable online at https://www.businessinsider.com/volvo-polestar-1-review-first-drive-photos-features-verdict-2019-12)