Rogue Creamery, which took the top prize at the World Cheese Awards with its Rogue River Blue produced in Oregon, has seen sales and interest jump.
- Which countries won this honor for the two years prior to this year?
- Where are the World Cheese Awards judged?
- How much are Rogue Creamery’s sales up since the award was announced?
- How should Rogue account for the award in its accounting records?
- How many other cheeses and countries entered the contest?
- How old is the Rogue Creamery?
Holson, L.M. The World’s Best Cheese? It’s Blue and Comes From Oregon. The New York Times, Nov. 1 (Retrievable online at https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/01/dining/best-cheese-rogue-river-blue.html)