According to Business Insider, sarin, a deadly poison, has been detected in a mail facility at the Silicon Valley Facebook headquarters. Evacuation and FBI investigations were reported.
- Is it possible that the detection was a false positive and according to whom?
- What is the business park where Facebook is located?
- Based on the article, why would you think that they evacuated 4 buildings and 3 are now back in use?
- If you were the accountant calculating miscellaneous losses for the one-day threat, what information would you need and why?
- Would a loss be allowed for this day per the tax code and why?